Low Impact Living
“We don’t need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly.” ~ Anne Marie Bonneau, Zero Waste Chef
Sadly us humans create a hell of a lot of waste, so we are constantly being reminded we need to lower our environmental impact. Luckily, there are some small everyday changes we can make that over time can add up to a big difference.
- Always carry a reusable water bottle and coffee cup
- Avoid plastic bags in the supermarket
- Eat less (or ideally no) meat
- Walk/cycle/use public transport instead of driving
- Buy second hand clothes/share clothes with your friends and avoid fast fashion
Conscious brand Organic Basics (who make beautifully soft and natural everyday essentials) are on a sustainability mission! For 10% off their ethically made undies use the code LOUTHOBC4 at checkout.
As with so many things in life, it all starts with awareness - noticing where we are creating too much waste, accepting that we are not perfect, but trying our best to create change!