Roasted Cauliflower and Quinoa Salad with Crumbled Feta and Seeds
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 handfuls of rocket
- 100g feta
- 25g mixed Seeds
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chickpeas/fresh coriander/avocado (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Chop the cauliflower into florets and toss with the turmeric, garam masala, olive oil and salt. Spread over a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is cooked, mix it with the quinoa so the quinoa can soak up all the spiced oil used to cook the cauliflower.
- Spread the rocket onto a large serving plate, top with the quinoa and cauliflower mixture, then sprinkle with seeds, crumbled feta and any chickpeas/avocado/coriander you are using. Squeeze over lemon juice before serving warm or cold.